Diploma in Aviation Programme is designed to create airline-ready pilots.We will train students up to the level at which the airlines will recruit them. This programme allows students to adopt airline culture and operational procedures. Our mission is to get work done on time and we have the capacity to support this.
Diploma in Aviation training will cover everything from the ab-initio level to Commercial Pilot License with Multi Engine aircraft instrument rating, advanced theory Air Transport Pilot Licence (ATPL) and Multi Crew Coordination (MCC) training on a modern flight simulator.
This Programme is structured to cater for international and domestic students, including flexible starting dates. You can enroll in our courses with or without previous flight training. Any training you may have completed prior to joining us can be credited if appropriately validated.
The objective of this programme is to prepare a pilot for advanced practical training at the airline’s training center where future First Officers/Second Officers will undergo various assessments and complete simulator training for turboprop aircraft or heavy jets.
The intensive study period is spread over 60 weeks and the training is conducted at a controlled airport exposing cadets to a professional environment.
Graduates will gain:
- Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL)
- Multi Engine Rating
- Instrument Rating (CPL/IFR)
- Air Transport Pilot Licence theoretical knowledge (Frozen ATPL)
- Multi Crew Cooperation (MCC) Certificate
- New Zealand Diploma in Aviation
- 18 years of age or over
- Successfully complete the ADAPT Trainee Pilot Pre screening test
- Completed high school or hold one of following qualification PPL , CPL or CPL/IFR
- Hold a Class 1 aviation medical certificate
- Have an IELTS score of 5.5 or higher (for international students) or 6.0 for students who wish to gain the NZ Diploma.