– Minimum Age: At least 18 years old at course commencement
– Education: Graduated from High School
– English Language Proficiency:
+ IELTS or equivalent with a score of 6 (no bands less than 5.5) for the Level 6 Diploma Programmes.
+ IELTS or equivalent with a score of 5.5 (no bands less than 5.0) for the Level 5 Training Scheme.
For further information please refer to: https://www.aviation.govt.nz/rules/advisory-circulars/show/AC61-2
– Immigration: All international students must hold a Student Visa to study in NZ. This can be applied for via www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/options/study upon receiving your “Offer of Place” from Eagle Flight Training and confirming lodgement of “student fees” into the NZ Public Trust Account.
– Medical: Students must obtain a minimum Class 1 Medical Certificate (preferably through a NZ CAA “Approved” Medical Practitioner – see links below) However, if a Class 1 Medical Certificate is achieved via a non NZ CAA “Approved” channel, the student fully accepts that all direct and indirect costs associated with subsequently failing to obtain a NZ CAA “Approved” Class 1 Medical Certificate will be wholly the students responsibility. Note: While a Valid International Class 1 Medical Certificate will be adequate for Eagle Flight Training Registration purposes, it is an absolute prerequisite requirement that before actual “In Flight” Flight Training can be commenced, a NZ CAA “Approved” Class 1 Medical Certificate must be provided by the student. Please do not hesitant to contact us for further information via our “Contact us” facility.
International Medical Examiners:
New Zealand Medical Examiners:
– Aptitude Testing:
ADAPT™ Pre-screening Assessment for Aspiring Pilots
The ADAPT™ online assessment tool was developed by UK-based company Symbiotics and is provided in New Zealand by ServiceIQ, Industry Training Organisation for the aviation industry.
We urge any prospective students to view further information at:https://www.nzskillsconnect.co.nz/eagle-flight-training
-Travel and Medical Insurance – arranged by Eagle Flight Training Limited after having received a copy of a valid NZ Student Visa. Note: It is a requirement that Travel, and Medical Insurance is in place prior to travelling to New Zealand.