We understand how difficult it can be for students to adjust and begin to live in a new country. To ease a bit of your worries and make this transition more comfortable for you, please find a list of day to day interests below.
- The first step to reaching EFT and starting on the flight training programs is to complete the enrollment form and send it to us. We currently do not have an application fee for international students.
- Upon receiving your offer letter you would need to submit the same along with other relevant documents to the NZ immigration services department in your country. Please follow the link below to the visa application form and guide.
Visa application form and guide.
- International students are allowed to work part time for a period of up to 20 hours per week and during summer and Christmas holidays. Work privileges have to be applied for as apart of the visa application.
- Accommodation is arranged for all our international students. This is normally with a family and 2 – 3 students stay together. each student has a room to himself or herself which is furnished.
- All international students are required to have insurance for the intended duration of stay in NZ. We recommend the Southern Cross International Student Insurance.
- Details of your arrangements of flying to New Zealand should be sent to us in advance so that we can arrange for you to be picked up from the Auckland International Airport and dropped off at your new home.
- Transportation between the flight training centre and student accommodation is available for students upon request. This is at specified times in the morning and evening.
- You are allowed to drive with an international driver’s license for up to a year in New Zealand. You can additionally obtain a NZ driver’s license by passing a written and practical test.
- Acceptable ID in NZ is considered to be a passport / NZ driver’s license / +18 card. You can obtain either of these upon your arrival in NZ.
The school is open all 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. There is always someone present who can assist you in anything you may need.
For all further enquiries please feel free to contact us.